NANOG 78 Shipping & Logistics Information for Sponsors
Shipping and Handling fees at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco will be WAIVED for all NANOG Sponsors if packages are sent using the NANOG labels below and a completed copy of the NANOG Package Handling & Electrical Order Form is sent to AJ Patel.
- The Hyatt Regency San Francisco will accept shipments starting on Thursday, February 6th.
- Common problems that can delay the delivery of your shipments are:
- Recipient does not know how the boxes were shipped
- Recipient does not have tracking numbers
- Boxes were not addressed with the Shipping Labels below
- If you comply with the shipping and handling instructions, your packages will be delivered to your designated exhibit area:
- 30 minutes prior to your exhibit time for breakfast/breaks/lunch
- at least 60 minutes prior for Beer N Gear
- Please email NANOG Sponsor Support with questions or concerns.
Please complete the Outbound Shipping Form for any outbound packages. The Hotel will pick up outbound packages and take them to the Hotel's shipping department to be sent out.
All sponsors that are shipping materials to NANOG 78, MUST use one of the provided shipping labels below. Please provide the label to any vendors sending packages on your behalf.
Please click on the sponsorship type for your label, below — each box must contain a label:
- Breakfast Sponsor
- Lunch Sponsor
- Newcomers Lunch Sponsor
- Women in Technology Lunch Sponsor
- Beer N Gear Sponsor
- Break Sponsor
- Social Sponsor
- Giveaway Sponsor
- Espresso Sponsor
- Hackathon Sponsor
- Peering Coordination Forum Sponsor
- Premium Sponsors
Audio Visual, Electrical, and Internet:
AV & Electrical Order Form
Internet: NANOG wireless network included complimentary, wired ethernet connection may be requested at NANOG Sponsor Support.
Please reference the Sponsor Guidelines for further information.