The Program Committee (PC) is responsible for the programs at all NANOG meetings and events. To be eligible to be appointed as a member of the PC, an individual must have attended one NANOG conference within the prior calendar year (12 months), and be a member in good standing.
Broad technical knowledge of Internet operations and familiarity with NANOG meetings are useful attributes. A strong candidate should have experience with NANOG through meeting attendance, meeting presentations, and have been an active member of the NANOG mailing list for a minimum of 3 years. Having constructive opinions and ideas about how NANOG meetings might be improved is of high value. A willingness to recruit presentations for each meeting is required.
Support NANOG strategy/goals:
- Build unified branding and messaging in regards to NANOG’s unique position and community.
- Develop mutually rewarding agreements with sponsors and presenters.
- Maintain a sense of community and accessibility at conferences and in archived materials.
- Develop and deploy a portfolio of programs, events, and resources that meet the broad range of members.
- Responsible for recruiting a minimum of 3 talks per calendar year.
- Required to attend 75% of all scheduled PC calls.
- Expected to attend 66% of all NANOG meetings over the course of their two-year term.
- Serve as an agenda moderator twice over the course of their two-year term.
- PC members are expected to volunteer up to 10 hours in the 12 weeks leading up to a meeting, and an additional 24 hours all year round.
Measures of success:
- Number of talks recruited per year.
- Participation in NANOG meeting PC planning calls.
- Solicitation and voting of presentation submissions.
- Meeting registration.
Current Program Committee Members
|Position ||Term Ends ||Name |
|Chair ||2021-02-28 ||Steve Feldman |
|Vice Chair ||2022-02-28 ||Cat Gurinsky |
|Secretary ||2022-02-28 ||Ognian Mitev |
|Hackathon Committee ||2022-02-28 ||Michael Costello |
|Outreach Committee ||2022-02-28 ||Edward Winstead |
Internet Systems Consortium
|Member ||2022-02-28 ||Aaron Ali Atac |
|Member ||2021-02-28 ||Jeff Bartig |
|Member ||2021-02-28 ||Tom Beecher |
Yahoo/Verizon Media Group
|Member ||2022-02-28 ||Jason Bothe |
|Member ||2022-02-28 ||Vincent Celindro |
|Member ||2022-02-28 ||Elizabeth Culley |
|Member ||2021-02-28 ||Adam Davenport |
|Member ||2021-02-28 ||Greg Hankins |
|Member ||2022-02-28 ||Tom Kacprzynski |
|Member ||2022-02-28 ||John Kristoff |
|Member ||2021-02-28 ||Alex Latzko |
ServerCentral Turing Group
|Member ||2021-02-28 ||Hossein Lotfi |
|Member ||2021-02-28 ||Steve Meuse |
|Member ||2022-02-28 ||Rekha Rawat |
|Member ||2021-02-28 ||Brad Raymo |
|Member ||2021-02-28 ||Matt Ringel |
|Member ||2021-02-28 ||Kat Ronay |
|Member ||2021-02-28 ||Anna Valsami |
|Member ||2021-02-28 ||Michael Voity |
University of Vermont
|Member ||2022-02-28 ||Chris Woodfield |