Meeting Cancellation Guidelines
NANOG’s Meeting Cancellation Guidelines
We understand that there will be times when you need to cancel, modify or transfer your registration. Please read the following guidelines carefully to accommodate your needs.
For in-person registration refunds:
- From opening of registration until two weeks prior to meeting start date, 100% registration fee refunded less a cancellation fee of $50
- From two weeks prior to meeting start date until on-site registration begins, 100% registration fee refunded less a cancellation fee of $100
- NO refunds offered once on-site registration rate starts
For paid virtual registration refunds:
- From opening of registration until the Sunday before the meeting starts, 100% registration fee refunded less a cancellation fee of $50
- NO refunds offered once meeting starts
Social Guest Pass
Option to purchase a NANOG Social Guest pass (limited to 2 per registration) - $50 each
|Registration Rates for:||NANOG Member||Non-Member||Student||Virtual|
Registration Fee Waiver Guidelines
The NANOG registration fee is waived for:
- Organizational staff supporting NANOG meetings
- All elected and appointed members of the NANOG Board and Administrative Committees as defined by the bylaws
- The Jon Postel Network Operators Scholarship Winner (fourth-quarter meeting only)
- The Abha Ahuja Scholarship Award Winner (fourth-quarter meeting only)
- NANOG meeting sponsors as defined by individual sponsorship agreements
Meeting Speaker Registration Fee Waiver Policy
- General Session presentations: the conference registration fee will be waived for a maximum of one speaker.
- General Session panels: conference registration fees will be waived for one panel moderator and all panelists.
- Tracks: conference registration fees will be waived for one moderator.
- Tutorials: conference registration fees will be waived for one instructor.
***The NANOG Executive Director has the authority to waive a registration fee in the interest of the organization as supported by the NANOG Board of Directors