Shipping + Logistics Information for Sponsors
All NANOG Sponsors are responsible for their individual shipping and handling charges associated with the conference. To ensure the delivery of boxes to your designated exhibit area, please use the NANOG labels below and complete the NANOG Shipping Form with your company name, contact information, number of boxes shipped and tracking numbers. FedEx will contact you for payment of handling fees.
- FedEx Office At the Loews Hollywood Hotel will accept shipments starting on Wednesday, October 12th.
- To ensure the delivery of boxes to your designated exhibit area the NANOG Shipping Form must be completed with your company name, contact information, number of boxes shipped and tracking numbers.
- Common problems that can delay the delivery of your shipments are:
- NANOG Shipping Form was not completed
- Recipient does not know how the boxes were shipped
- Recipient does not have tracking numbers
- Boxes were not addressed with the Shipping Labels below
- If you comply with the shipping and handling instructions, your packages will be delivered to your designated exhibit area:
- 30 minutes prior to your exhibit time for breakfast/breaks/lunch
- at least 60 minutes prior for Beer N Gear
Handling and Storage Charges:
All outbound packages must be pre-labeled with digitally printed labels adhered to boxes. FedEx Office can assist with printing these out, if needed. Outbound packages and freight to be picked up by a third-party courier should be coordinated directly with those vendors, and communication should be sent to FedEx Office, indicating when those items will be picked up. FedEx Office will not make arrangements for freight or third-party courier transportation and/or pickup. Outbound handling fees will be applied to all packages and freight, regardless of carrier, in addition to shipping/transportation fees.
All sponsors that are shipping materials to NANOG 86, MUST use one of the provided shipping labels below.
Please provide the label to any vendors sending packages on your behalf.
Please click on the sponsorship type for your label, below — each box must contain a label:
- Beer N Gear Sponsor
- Break Sponsor
- Breakfast Sponsor
- Espresso Sponsor
- Giveaway Sponsor
- Hackathon Sponsor
- Lunch Sponsor
- Newcomers Breakfast Sponsor
- Peering Coordination Forum Sponsor
- Host / Premium Sponsors
- Social Sponsor
- Women in Technology Lunch Sponsor
Audio Visual, Electrical, and Internet:
AV & Electrical Order Form
Internet: NANOG wireless network included complimentary.
Wired ethernet connection may be requested at NANOG Sponsor Support.
Please reference the Sponsor Guidelines for further information.